Team TxSpeed is an amateur road racing team that has a reputation for operating in a manner found with highly respected professional teams.
- With this team, “The Race for Quality has NO Finish Line”
- They focus on a unified, professional appearance of the cars, the team members and the race trailer.
- Their car design and prep is detailed and meticulous.
- The drivers and the crew coordinate strategy on and off the track.
- Each person on the team constantly seeks ways to learn more and improve on their skill sets.
- They have a proven track record of being WINNERS!
Our team is committed to delivering a winning experience and at the same time keeping it fun. Our team currently works together on an everyday basis to make sure we come up with the best possible decisions for each one of our drivers. We’re looking forward to a great 2015 season and can’t wait to see what accomplishments we can achieve this year.
|Jay Matus:||CEO for J&S Matus Motorsports, Inc.; Owner of Team TxSpeed Racing; Driver of Porsche 996 Race Car #171|
|Shannon Matus:||COO for J&S Matus Motorsports, Inc.; Co-owner Team TxSpeed Racing; Team Manager|
|Mark Evans:||Crew Chief and Transport Management|
|Ryan Rounkle:||Driver of White Porsche GT3 Race Car|
|John Lionberger:||Driver of Silver Porsche Boxster Race Car|
|Jessica Reyna:||Team Assistant and Social/Web Networking Management|
|Jonathan Hernandez:||Mechanic and Trackside Support|
|Ashley Flores:||Merchandising Manager ensuring the professional and uniformed look of TX Speed.|
|Eric Russell:||Mechanic and Track side support|
|Chris Cornwell:||Videography and Photography Management|
|Tom Walter:||Transport Management|